Social Media Strategies for Small Businesses
Social Media Strategies
Social Media Strategies
Social Media topics for Beginners– You want to make your presence known on the internet, but don’t know WHERE to begin? I’ll break down all of the social media platforms currently available to you and we’ll can figure out which ones would be the best ones for your business. In this consultation, I will:
- Explain why social media important for your business.
- Break down every social media platform (including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
Vine,Snapchat, Pinterest, Google +, and Foursquare) and figure out which one works best for your business.
- Share tips and tricks with keeping up with all social media platforms updated frequently
- Set monthly goals for your social media platform for follower counts and likes
- Explain Social Media Etiquette: What to do and what NOT do on Social Media.
- Explain Social Media Cleansing: Cleanse and Beautify Your Social Media Accounts and get rid of the negativity!
Social Media Intermediate -You’re already somewhat familiar with Social Media and just need to kick it up a notch. This consultation includes:
- What Social Media platforms work best for your business
- How to track who’s clicking, mentioning and ReTweeting your posts
- How to generate traffic and likes on Facebook
- Social Media Etiquette (What to do and what NOT to do on Social Media)
- Social Media Cleanse- Cleanse and Beautify your Social Media Accounts!
- I’ll also share some tricks and tips with you about keeping all of your social media together- it can get pretty hectic!
At the end of each consultation I will draft up a Social Media Strategy that includes monthly goals for:
- Increase in Follower/Friend Engagement (Status Likes, Twitter Followers, Facebook Friends, Comments)
- Increase in Follower/Facebook Like Count (Fan page likes, Twitter Followers, Facebook Friends)
- Increase and Scheduling of posts on Social Media
Social Media Management
I offer Social Media Management, where I will manage the two social networks of highest priority to you at a monthly rate.
This is best for business owners, artists and entertainers who want an increase of promotion and traffic to their websites, blogs, Youtube Channel, Etsy Shops, Etc!
Social Media Management includes
- Managing of 2 Social Media accounts of your choice (including): Creating handles (if necessary) Status Updating, Tweeting, Follower Engagement, creative customization of tweets, status updates
- Weigh your options and discuss which two Social Media platforms will help you get the most out of your business
- A Social Media Strategy that I will follow strictly to ensure increase in traffic to your Social Media platforms and websites.
- Frequent updating of Social Media Handles according to your peak hours and hours most beneficial to your business
- Cleansing and Upkeep of 2 Social Media sites of your choice (ex. creating/updating cover photos, Twitter Banners and Layouts)
- Weekly Follow-up Emails of your accounts
- Free consultation!